Monday, November 29, 2010

Really?

It was so easy to add the vinyl lettering to my wall! I admit that I took the easy road and bought one that was already prepared from DCWV. But the hardest part was making sure it was level and even - yeah... I eye-balled it... - (-:

I would like to try creating one with my cricut just so that I could choose the size and font. I should be checking other blogs to see how others have created lettering using their cricut. Anyone have any links or pictures???

With the help of a good friend I have been de-cluttering my house. Apparently the 'things' everywhere drives my husband nuts... Who knew! In the process we have also been hanging art and decorating, which is where the vinyl lettering came in.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment