Sunday, December 26, 2010

SNOW!!!

This is now the second time it has snowed at our house. The last time it snowed was 10 months ago... So bubby was 3 months old. I wonder if he will remember any of it? Probably not since he is so young.

I love seeing the snowflakes float down, they are so graceful and free. I guess it's such a novelty because we hardly ever see it, I don't think I would enjoy it as much if it happened for days in a row or if we were to be snowed in.

The snow has changed the mood of everyone in the house, even big daddy commented that it was beautiful. I feel like I am living inside a snowglobe - and the world is perfect and happy. At least it is while I am typing :).



Our backyard



The 'bubby' watching through the window.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment