Sunday, July 3, 2011

Overload

That is the only way I can really describe it. Pinterest has my creative brain reeling with possibilities for school, and my scrapbooking. I haven't scrapbooked in almost two years and I have the bug in a bad way. I get so frustrated though because my ideas never come out he way I would like- I don't know how to do so many of these scrappy, crafty things. (and I consider myself to be pretty crafty...)

I have found some amazing ideas for school and I can't wait to get started on that as well. I need to upload my new vistaprint creations. I just got an email that my order shipped while I was on vacation, so hopefully it will be here soon! I have so many more ideas of things to make hanks to he wonderful ideas at pinterest! If you haven't checked it out yet- please GO! it is amazing! If you need an invite, email me-that was he only way I could get in without the waiting list.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment