Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's the little things...

Yay! New resources!! I found a great new blog - AND found a link to a freebie on tpt!








So today was .... interesting.... ? :) I guess that is the best way to describe it anyway. We made some great solid shapes using superteacher.com. I love that my kiddos can do some hands on with these - We colored the faces yellow, edges green, and vertices blue. (Since they meet, they get darker....) Here is a link to the cube, but there are a ton of other shapes too...



Warning - rectangular prism did not line up correctly and I had to do some last minute, freehand cutting. :) But the kids still <3 ed them and wanted to make more - so we did. Can't have a better learning experience than that!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to linking up to my blog! Glad you found the pumpkin poke game, my kids are loving it! I love your cute fall background!

    ReplyDelete