Sunday, October 9, 2011

My own marquee...

Hehe! I have seen so many teachers using the light ropes on bulletin boards and such. I have been dying to try this but didn't want to spend $20 on a light rope! I know a ton of people probzbly do what I have pictured, but I'm so excited that I finally got it done! And the best part... It was only $6! Check it out...







I hate having a teacher desk, but this year it has come in very handy... It part of my positive behavior incentive chart(: Those students who are SO amazingly good during the day get to go off the chart - in a good way. One of the rewards for their great behavior is to sit at my desk! So... It's now booked through the next two weeks! Wow! Oh, the other choice is a homework pass...

It is also nice to have one LARGE magnetic surface! Right now my essential questions are posted with my marquee lights... But I might change it out and put a word work center there. (:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment