Monday, March 12, 2012

So in love....

With my new erin condren life planner... :) It's become a mixture of a smash book and a planner - I am so excited about it! I have washi taped it, put stickers in it, added envelopes for keepsakes...















At first I was so hesitant to write in it, being so pretty and new... But now I'm excited to make it my own and add flair to it! My goal is to keep a page updated for my out of pocket medical expenses, keep up with all the birthdays, and get my stuff together! I'm not sure if it's a teacher thing - or a Tara thing - but I stinking love planners and pens! Anyone else, or am I totally alone in this boat? :)

I've been working on my second round of parent conferences - most of them have been wonderful, but there are a few doozies of course. I have such a hard time with conferences - I am so accustomed to being the parent on the other side of the conference! I always run my comments through my head to see if they would bother me - so I guess I have a tendency to sugar-coat things so that I don't hurt anyone's feelings, but then I feel as if I don't get my point across. It's such a tedious meeting for me, especially when there are children who are struggling. Any ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment