Monday, December 31, 2012

currently {oh boy 4th grade link}

It's almost January 2013! That is insane! This year has gone by so quickly....

Some of the best parts of my year have been proving to myself that I am capable of many things I once thought I wasn't. Then again - it's amazing what you can do when you don't have many other options. 

I took a leap into a new position at school and I am loving it! I love working with all these different grades and abilities. I really enjoy being able to create some of my own curriculum and use some from some fabulous ladies and gents at teachers pay teachers. 

I have successfully survived my first year as a single parent after 10 years of marriage. I have some amazing friends to thank for that though...somedays they had to pull me through :) 

I had my lumps come back clean and get an all clear from my doctor...

I lost some weight...and I gained some back :) October - December are MURDER for me... sweets call 24/7. {Hey - there's always next year and some resolutions....right???}

BUT - here is the currently from Farley - I love these things - I do most of them, even if I don't post them... :) 


I have had many blessings this year - MANY, many blessings. One thing that I will work on this year, as other years - my patience - with everything... It is a struggle for me always.  Anyone else? 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL evening - and a very prosperous New Year!

Bring on 2013!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Love the name of your blog! Too cute! And we have the same little word. I feel that I can't find mine right now :(

    Happy new year!
    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good 2012 I hope 2013 gets even better for you!! Have a great New Years!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy - I did have a good year :) Thanks! I hope you have a great New Year too!

      Delete
  3. I wish OLW was T(two)LW. I would add Paitence too!

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Maybe we can suggest that for next month! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot of peace and strength, too! I would say, you are such a blessing to those around you! Good luck with the sweets, I am right there with ya, friend! We can help each other!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments (: Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. Found you by the linky party. Absolutely love the graphic of your cloud! I am your newest follower.

    3 Hoots for Little Learners
    http://www.3hootsforlittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My cloud is from mycutegraphics.com - LOVE their stuff... and thank you so much for following!

      Delete
  6. Patience, I definitely need some more of that. I just stumbled across your blog through this month's Currently and absolutely love your blog design. Your blog name is adorable! Happy New Year!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patience is a good word, though it's a hard one. Best Wishes! I'm your newest follower - glad I found you!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very hard! :) Thank you so much for following!

      Delete
  8. Patience is hard for me too. Choosing it as a focus will help. You'll love your new MacBook! :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already love it.. :) It's amazing! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower! I found you through the Currently! I hope you have a great 2013!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Just found you through Farley's Currently and I am happy to be your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you and thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  12. Let me try this again. :) I too have great need of patience, for, as you know I have little or none. Thanks for the graphics tip above. I have followed up on a lot of your pinned fonts, and found lots of cool new things for school, blogging and TPT. Thanks. Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and commenting! I appreciate it! :)

      Delete