Saturday, December 29, 2012

freebie... {for february}

Yay! I think I have a little creative mojo back. I'm not sure how long it will last - so I've hit the ground running. ;) 

This morning I recreated my contraction center and posted it in my tpt!
Here is a preview

I just love those hats and mittens! Thank you Oodles of Doodles!

And here is my freebie - another calendar, blog planner, to do list... use it how you'd like!
If you've found your way from tba - I love for you to follow me! {or my tpt, ot pinterest... just saying... :)}



Or - the direct link - https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6UKZYCSpmtoaDR5RHFLS3hmOE0
This will open in google docs - not tpt, but I'd love to read any comments or suggestions you have! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend - I'm off to be crafty - SMASH BOOK TIME! :) 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I enjoyed your post - so nice to see so many bloggers celebrated!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this lovely freebie :) I am your newest follower
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for commenting and following! :)

      Delete