Friday, January 25, 2013

no good, very bad day....

Yes - it was one of those days...
A no good,
rotten, 
awful, 
terrible, 
horrible,
very bad 
DAY. 

TGIF. 
TGIF. 
TGIF. 

:)

But out of this no good, rotten, awful, terrible, horrible, very bad day - came much introspection and some new ideas. I was reminded by a friend - that by reflecting on my day, I care enough to try harder tomorrow. This is true, so very true. I am not perfect, I never claim to be - I try my best, but every once in a while we get a good kick in the teeth to remind us to keep trying. That's what I will have to chalk this day up to. 
I'm putting my teeth back in and I'm moving ahead. 

The BEST part of my day - a coffee and some retail therapy with my bestie. 
Retail therapy - you say???
Does Books - A - Million count? 
Cause that is how dorky awesome we are! :) 
And for the record - I found an amazing purse - but she knocked some sense into me! 
xoxo!
Have a great night all - and an amazing weekend! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I had one of those days on Thursday. You are so right, reflecting is powerful even if it's hard sometimes. I just remind myself of all the good moments - I save notes from kids and parents that are positive and then read them to remind me WHY I am a teacher and then I just keep swimming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Sometimes shopping is just what needs to be done :)

    Em
    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete