Saturday, February 9, 2013

Font Freak...

I've been in love with fonts forever... I love handwriting things, but my handwriting changes - often... Depending on the slant of the pen, the type of paper, my mood...

My go to fonts are always from Kevin and Amanda .... and Jen Jones.... I was looking through my tpt store the other day and they all have the same title fonts! :) Well - I like what I like... :)

Anything I give to someone else, note, list, whatever... I'd prefer to type. I have learned a lot in this blogging adventure... My favorite thing - was how to make my own fonts. Amazing! It's my handwriting - and it's consistent!

That being said, I've made about 50 fonts... BUT these are the only ones I feel comfortable enough to share... :)

I call this one sketch...
http://2ttf.com/ddTwtJz0


and this one is tc...
http://2ttf.com/WwCK4F7g

and last ... idk
http://2ttf.com/MF12hIWy

Nikki over at Melonheadz has a super cute st.patty's day bundle! Make sure you check it out!

Have a great weekend AND  - - - - - HAPPY WINTER BREAK - - - - - WooooHooooo! :)

And one more thing... Have you tried these markers? I AM IN LOVE... :)


What are your favorite fonts?


3 comments:

  1. I love your fonts! Especially Sketch! Is it ok to use commercially?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - I love link back to my blog if it's not too much trouble :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your fonts!! And I see we can use them commercially with credit?! Even better! You rock!

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten’s Hosting a Fabulous Giveaway

    ReplyDelete