Monday, March 4, 2013

let me count thy ways....

Okay -
I was NOT at all productive today. :) 


HOWEVER...
I did find a lot of fun stuff at Walmart! 
Here is what I found...

Scentos - 
Highlighters
Erasers
Pens
Dry Erase Markers
Bingo Daubers
AND
Glitter Glue


This is what came home with me.
I know - WOW - 
BUT....
Once I found one thing, I had to pick up another for my bestie...
So, technically - those aren't all mine...

What can I say - It's the little things in life that I get the biggest kick out of. :) 

so, in my best Dr. Evil voice - I want one million scentos.... hehehe! 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too! and then I found all these! I couldn't stop myself! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh now I'm going to have to get some! Oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with me... it made my day brighter!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Wal-Mart???? Oh my! I am going to have to head there! I love smelly markers and might be obsessed with these! And smelly glue - are you kidding me? I have to go. I am happy to have found your cute blog! I am your newest follower!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete