Friday, May 3, 2013

currently... it's may baby!

Where has the time gone? 
{I'm really not complaining...15 days baby!}

I'm linking up with Farley for her awesome monthly currently...
click on the picture and it will take you to her post. 
Link up! 
Last time I checked over 280 people were linked up! 
It's fun. :) 


Uh - my currently is pretty self-explanatory this month. :) 
I have a few books I can't wait to read - 
I haven't chosen anything to pick up this summer.... I was thinking I'd take up knitting but - I've been so busy with school and tpt.... maybe I'll take a summer off. 
I will be working summer school again, so that makes my summer shorter {but well spent}.
What are your plans? 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower, also a Georgia blogger! I need to find some good books for the summer too, I really want to not think about school work for awhile!

    Deanna
    A Primary Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer plans: I'm not much of a reader but I definitely put relax as part of my summer bucket list too!!! Jealous y'all are are 15 days...we have 24!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I love when teachers put reading on their to-do lists!

    If you are on Twitter (I'm new to your blog!) Donnalyn Miller hosts a summer #bookaday challenge. It's totally fun and full of educators. You get some really good ideas of books for use in the classroom as well as just grown up fun.

    ReplyDelete