Friday, May 24, 2013

Five for Friday & Giving Back...



So it's Friday...
anyone have anything amazing happen? 
Oh - yeah - 
Today was my last day! 
WOOOHOOO!

I'm joining up with Doodlebugs again for the Five for Friday... ;) 





First - This is an amazing way to help others >>>















Second ^^^

Another friend (The Teacher's Treasure Chest)
has put together an amazing donation list! I was too late to get in on it, but I will definitely be donating to her cause. 

<<<  Third
My girlfriend has started asking me to judge my hunger on a scale of 1 - 10 - before she will take me places... Apparently I get a little 'hangry"
(hunger+angry)
Found this on pinterest, had a good laugh, and had to share.

:)

I can't say I blame her - If we were talking Hunger Games - I NEVER would have made it...
NEVER, EVER, NEVER
Katniss can have that...


Fourth  &  Fifth
PACKING BABY!
SUMMER VACATION IS ON!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay for summer vacation... I'm still a full week with kids, and a half week without, but I am ready!! Have a great vacay! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete