Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Time... and a SALE!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! (tomorrow)

I am so excited for this tpt sale! I have a wishlist FULL of stuff! 

Here are a few screenshots of my wishlist (soon to be in my cart...)
I am staying in my current position next year, so now I can go ahead a purchase a few things that I've had my 'eyes' on - knowing that I will be able to use them. ;)

 I have a lot of clip art on my wish list... and a lot more ideas in my head of things I'd like to make with all that lovely clip art. Unfortunately, time always seems to get away from me. Anyone else? :) 
Here is a link to the sale - click on this picture and it will take you to my tpt store. 
Don't forget to add the check out code for an extra percentage off!
Thank you to Ms. Beth at Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah for my super cute sale button! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment