Tuesday, July 23, 2013

classroom management series # 3

Tonight will be a post in pictures... :) 

I have talked a lot about positive praise in my classroom. I wanted to share some ideas I've picked up along the way to reward children - or to keep in touch with my parents. The following were made on Vista Print using their free deals and only shipping was paid. Here is a picture of my storage bin....


This bin is 5 business card boxes deep... 
When I had a big room - these were all in a hanging shoe organizer... Now they are in a bin...

On to the pictures...



I hope to pass along some ideas... and some things that made my day-to-day in the classroom a little easier. If you have ideas of other cards or positive ways to recognize students - leave a comment! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment