Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

I'm linking up with Cara today over at First Grade Parade for a Favorite Pins Friday... 
(Doodlebugs is taking a well deserved break!)

First - 
This is a church in Barcelona, Spain. Construction started in 1882 and has continued on and off. They don't expect to be finished with this church until 2026. 
This is on my - i wish i could go...there - pinterest board. :) 
If you click on the picture it will take you to the photographer's website. He has many other amazing photographs. 

This meme is from Red, White, & Grew - she has a bunch of Ryan Gosling meme's on this link. These things crack me up every time. 
Even funnier.... Watching him read some of them...

I've pinned a ridiculous amount of things this week.... so much good stuff out there! :) 

How cool is this one...
It's a Polaroid camera that has the Instagram icon! {I'm such a dork...}

My style icon...

Can't afford the photograph, but I can pin it and look at it anytime I want! :) 
That is from my oldies but goodies board... I have a lot of vintage stuff that I should probably combine onto one board - but I just got my boards alphabetized.... so .... that can wait! :) 

Here's a little light that I would {puffy heart} to have in my classroom reading area or in my kids' rooms...
Your very own rainbow! (from my back to school pinboard... can't believe I go back in 15 days!)

Last one...
Fridge magnets... with maps! 
I'm not getting married anytime soon (or ever again)
but these are just plain cute. 
That is from my she's crafty.... board. :) 
Yes - I love the beastie boys...

I hope you have enjoyed my random pins from this week - I'd love for you to follow my pinboards or my blog! Please check out the other blogs that are linked up - I found a great idea for little man's birthday party from the wild rumpus! {think minecraft...}

No comments:

Post a Comment