Friday, July 5, 2013

Praise to the Fudge!

OMG. I am SO HAPPY to be finished with this book companion.... 
FUDGE-A-MANIA
I can't adequately express how excited I am to be finished! I was in high school when this book was published, so I never read it in grade school.... I missed a whole bunch of fudge! :) 

My second graders will be reading this when we get back to school so I wanted to be prepared for the first nine weeks! WHEW. I have comprehension questions for the kids, for the teachers.... a writing prompt, a graphing activity, journal ideas....
OH!
And a flip book of the story elements!
I have spent most of this week on FUDGE....
and I am so happy to be finished! 

Head over to TeachersPayTeachers to check it out!
Want one for free? 

Leave me some love and I will have my DD pick a lucky number when we get home...
Don't forget to leave your email! 

To celebrate... we are heading to IKEA today! 
I can barely contain my excitement.... 


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love reading about Fudge!

    rachelmd3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fudge! Judy Blume rocks! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you would like to email me at ilovetheflgators@gmail.com - I would be happy to send you something! I love comments! :)

      Delete
  3. The Fudge books are so much fun! Your unit is awesome!!!

    idreamof1@aol.com

    Stacy
    Live Love Laugh and Teach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Fudge! All her other books too!
    RSmith281@comcast.net
    Denise S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach 2nd grade in Georgia and this unit is going to help SOOOOOOOO much the first nine weeks!!! Thank you!

    angegrl352l@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I love Fudge even more than my students! It looks like you have put an amazing amount of time and thought into this product. Looks great!
    Storie
    atozscrapbook@gmail.com
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for this fun unit! My fingers are crossed ; )

    Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this pack looks awesome!!! My kiddos always love Fudge books! :)

    cathy@missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thanks all for leaving me some comment love! I see I even got a new follower or two! WooHoo! My daughter and I couldn't pick a number, so ..... if you left your email.... you got a unit! I hope you like it and I would love to hear what you think! Off to snuggle with my littles and watch Despicable Me - I just love that movie! Thanks for participating in the flash giveaway! :)
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love reading Fudge!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete