Thursday, August 15, 2013

TPT BOGO + SALE!

My bloggy buddy over at Diary of A Not So Wimpy Teacher is having an AMAZING blog hop!
She is hosting a buy one get one blog hop -

Photobucket

SO
buy Inventors #1

and get my inventors #2 unit
for
free!
:)
Inside my Inventors #1 unit - there is an extra picture with a link and a code to download the free unit!

Here is a picture of my free (after purchase) resource...
It is regularly priced at $7 - but you have the chance to get it free if you purchase something from my store during the Back to School TPT sale! 
{Who doesn't love a good deal?}


Check out some of the other people who are participating... I've been wish listing! :) 

AND DON'T FORGET......
My entire store will be on sale the 18th and 19th - 
Enter BTS13 for an extra percentage off!

Thanks Ms. Beth for this adorable graphic! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment