Friday, September 6, 2013

You Know That Moment When...

You are watching Harry Potter with the family - Friday Film Day....
And someone in your family has never read the books....
And they keep asking questions...

GRRRRRR. 

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday - it's been awhile since I've linked up with Doodle Bugs! I'm kinda excited! :) 

In honor of our Harry Potter movie night... 
Two Harry Potter pins from my hplove board...
I love this hp ring. 

And some pictures from my week...


 Little man loves Legos - I did too when I was young... :) 


 My - "I don't want to hear you are hungry one more time" snack basket
Goldfish, granola bars, prunes, trail mix, pretzels... ready to go, on the counter... :) 


LAST  - GO GATORS!
We play Miami this weekend. Last time we played them was 2001 - I was still in college.
AND it's in Miami. Wowza. 
This was our gator gear all laid out for spirit day :) 
What teams are you watching this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment