Sunday, October 13, 2013

This calls for a celebration! :)

I have 300 followers! 
I am in a little bit of shock here....
And I'm amazingly grateful that people actually want to read what I write and see what I do in my classroom. In honor of this momentous occasion....
I have a few little things for you!

I have made two new calendars... a dear friend requested them
They are up in my tpt store for free - or you can get them here in the freebies link :)
Graphics and Fonts - 
If you click on the pictures below - they will take you to my tpt store where you can download them for free. :) 

NEXT.... Teachers Pay Teachers is having a FLASH sale ... They have hit 100k followers on fb and are offering 10% off your purchase with this code: FB100K

Many sellers have also put their stores on sale as well - so you can get an additional 10% -30% off many products! 

Thank you to the adorable Ms. Shuna for the tpt sale button! :) 
Happy Shopping! :) 
AND - don't forget about our fall blog hop! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment