Friday, January 17, 2014

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs this week for the weekly Five for Friday linky. :) 
I haven't linked up in a while... but here are five random things from my week.... :) 

 I've been crafting away.... Decided to put some of my magnets on tpt and see how they do.... we (Funky Fresh Firsties and I) are loading up the shop...
 G2 (my little one) had a really bad day at school yesterday... so I made him write an apology letter this morning. He's only in Pre-K ... so I am pretty proud of his letter copying.
 Only 150 days left until my summer vacation..... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! We just celebrated the 100th day at school, so only 80 days left! {totally NOT counting} ;)
My kiddos are the sweetest things ever - most days - On Wednesday after school, they had to go into the building (I'm in the trailer)... On the way back to my room they picked a few wildflowers for me. <3 p="">

 Last - I have a little Fiesta ware um....collection? The picture isn't mine... that is from Belk! But - I will be heading there this weekend to get the Fiesta ware silverwear and Tervis tumblers! WHAT? I know... so excited. {Don't be shocked if a box of peacock plates finds a way into my house either...} This - I can totally blame on my mom - she has cabinets full of Fiesta ware...


HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment