Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently for February

My super awesome (IRL) friend Jennifer is sponsoring this month's currently. Farley posted it early this month - so I was reading through the post last night {in bed, on my phone... ya-know}
and I was shocked, surprised, and in awe of just how amazing my friend Jennifer is. 
In the currently - you are allowed to link to three of your favorite things. 
Well... my amazing friend Jennifer...
linked to the new tpt store Stacy {funky fresh firsties} and I have started as a joint venture. 
{are you tearing up yet? 'cause I think I am again....}
Make sure you go check out Jennifer's blog - The Extra Energetic Educator - she really is... and has a hubby and a ton of kids! I don't know how she does it folks - I have been in awe of her many times during our friendship....
So - I just have to say - I have the best friends. 

Here is my currently. 

Listening....
If you haven't heard Pharrell's song Happy - from Despicable Me 2... you have to go listen to it. HAVE TO. This song has become my morning anthem on the ride to school... especially when g1 or g2 are being a grump. {b/c I am NEVER a grump... for the record...}

Loving...
My print studio prints. Think instagram - and real pictures. LOVE. 
I printed out a few of my favorite quotes and backgrounds from pinterest to add to my smash books and project life stuff...

Thinking... 
pretty self explanatory...

Wanting....
I ran out of olive salad... and I would like some more... but not enough to drive the hour into town to get some. 

Needing...
To get back into the gym. I have been a slacker lately. Serious. Slacker. 

Two Truths and a Fib...
hmm....
can you guess which is the fib?




No comments:

Post a Comment