Sunday, June 1, 2014

Currently.....June


Linking up with Farley again for her monthly Currently.... :) 
If you haven't done a linky - this is a great one to get your blogger feed wet with! :) 

Listening....
Silence is never good with a 9 year old and a 4 year old....

Loving.....
SUMMER is HERE...and most of June is planned out! 
VBS this coming week - Karate camp next week... and the week after that FRIPP!
Plus we bought summer passes to the local waterpark - so that should keep us entertained for a good, long while! :) 

Thinking.....
I have another 100 magnets to make for a business anniversary party. I'm stoked they picked us to make them! 

Wanting...
massage....'buff said. 

Needing....
{any excuse to visit a craft store} I need some new circle and square punches ;)

Summer Bucket List.....
I am going to try to have more fun with my kids, be outside more, and not stress over the little things that happen. Buying passes to the waterpark was a big step for me - I get nervous about my kids with all the water and all the other kids... plus... it means I have to put on a bathing suit. YUCKERS. 
But - my kids love it, and we have tons of fun - my oldest is a super swimmer (I still watch her like a momma hawk) and my little one is still water shy.... and if you don't like the way I look in my bathing suit - look the other way. I've had two kids, I am NOT perfect.... I work out {sometimes} but I refuse to let my fear of what people think keep me from having a good time with my children. DONE. 

What's on your bucket list? :) 
Happy June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment