Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sharing Sunday - November

Hey Friends!

I'm joining with my Primary Peach friends today to bring you blog posts full of resources for the upcoming month! 


Free Resources
I am focusing on some Social Studies resources.... This is my favorite time of year in the classroom. There are so many interesting books that can be used to teach about this historical month. 

Here  are the links to the resources listed above.... my mac and my pdf don't want to play nice. :(

November Literature
Pictured below are a few of my favorite books to use this month. 


Click on the pictures above to download a PDF document. The PDF has hyperlinks for you to access all the above resources. I'd love to hear which books are your favorite to use in November! Leave me a comment below! I also have book units for Candy Corn Contest and Thanksgiving on Thursday in my tpt store. 
I have also pinned many of these activities to my pinterest

Make sure to head back to the Primary Peach for MORE November fun and freebies!

Don't forget to visit all of the other great posts on the link up back over at The Primary Peach!
Don't forget to follow our InstagramFacebook, and Pinterest to get fabulous freebies and ideas!



1 comment: