Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My projects

I found the most adorable fabric at Hobby Lobby. It's not adorable in the traditional way, but reminds me of the Lizzie Borden rhyme instead an is a bit on the darker side. Since it was so 'dark' I tried to lighten it up with some pink ruffles. This is only my second sewing project and I think it turned out pretty well. I definitely need to figure out a better way to do pockets though!



Another view...



The lighting isn't the greatest but this was the only picture I took of the finished product!
My dd decided she wanted a dress... Oh boy! It took me a while to sit down and muddle through it but I think it turned out pretty well considering it was my first dress. Next time I will make the pillowcase dress from icansewthat.com. It would have been really cute with ribbon instead of a neckline and kinda sleeves.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment