Sunday, August 14, 2011

finally....

I now have half of my Monday planned. Yes - You read this correctly - Monday (as in tomorrow). OMG. Darn pinterest and darn my over-achieverness. I made this cute game for a grammar center that I would like to share. I am amazed at how many teachers are willing to create such awesome items and share them so readily! I would like to thank all those teachers... but don't expect that much from me... :) just sayin'

I have loved reading so many back to school posts on blogs and I can't believe that we have been IN school WITH kids now for 10 days! WOW! I am having to differentiate MUCH more than any other year - which is great because I am branching out, but not great too... not enough time!


Well - how the heckito do I attach something???


No comments:

Post a Comment