Monday, October 17, 2011

All before 9am...




And that's all I have to say. :(

Not really...
Gator mama (yes, my car has a name) died on me last night ... On the interstate... Late... With my kiddos in the car.... So this was her second tow. We had her towed to the house last night - bc mini roadside assistance thought it would be a GOOD IDEA for us to tow it to CHARELSTON 200MILES AWAY- and stay in a hotel next door so it could be there first thing in the morning.

WHAT????

Yep- so now she is being towed to CHARELSTON to get checked out. While I sit here. With no car. and two kids. ( do you feel the drama?)

I now understand the importance of buying from a local car dealer. Couldn't get a loaner, don't know how long it will take, or what's wrong with it.

:( I miss my mini already. :(
Now I will wait for the rental car place to come get me. If they have a car available today. It just gets better. :/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment