Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Class Dojo Awesomeness!

I am so excited with the new updates to classdojo, that I had to blog about it. They now have an avatar upload feature! SO EXCITING! I am addicted to Lettering Delights, and I have downloaded a TON of clipart, which I can now use as avatars for my children! Don't get me wrong, I love the monsters, but it is so neat to be able to match my theme to my avatars! I haven't shown the children yet, but I am sure they will get a kick out of it. :)

Here is a snip of one of my classes...

I really wanted to upload my svg files from Lettering Delights to use as avatars, but they wouldn't accept those files. I kept receiving an error1 message from the classdojo server. Sadness! If anyone figures this out - please comment and let me know how to do it! 

Here is another picture for your viewing pleasure... :) This is my science/social studies class (aka units). Can you guess what we are learning about? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment