Wednesday, October 10, 2012

hello, my name is tara....

and i am a font junkie... whew! I feel SO much better now that I've gotten that off my chest... {hardy-har-har} :) So, since I'm such a font junkie, I am COMPLETELY in LOVE with a new blog and amazing lady - Jen Jones. You may know her from Hello Literacy - if you don't know her - go check her out {seriously, NOW - I won't be offended if you have already quit reading this, really...}

There is a font pack on tpt for FREE - with 28 fonts in all. Did I mention - it's FREE???


Click on the picture above to go straight to her tpt store and download it for yourself. 
{It's okay if you are a font junkie too... I won't tell} :)

Make sure to check out her blog - she has a bunch of freebies on the side too! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the Something New Sunday linky. I love these fonts! They are the best! I am obsessed with them!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fonts are so much fun and Jen Jones has amazing ones. I found your blog on Marie's linky and am your newest follower.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for linking up! I just found those Hello fonts too!!! Don't you love them?!?!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete