Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sweetest. Thing. Ever

Background - 
The week before Christmas two new sweeties transferred in. They had just moved from Korea and started school right away. They have been in school for MAYBE 9 days... 
So - 
My sweet little kinder-baby came up and gave me a hug today and said two words in English - beautiful teacher

Be still my heart. :)

That is definitely one thing I miss about having my own classroom with my own set of children - I miss the bonding that happens throughout the year. Since I don't teach these children everyday, day in and day out, I don't get to bond with them as much. 
I want these children to know how much I care about them. I want them to feel safe and happy to be at school. I want them to love learning as much as I do! Some days - it just happens, and those are some of the best days. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment