Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cork me Crazy....

Sitting in Panera (bread, bread), breakfast finished... thinking about how I will spend my day. 
(there is a conversation about purgatory going on next to me... I'm trying to focus and not bust into someone's conversation, being raised Catholic and all...)

FOCUS:
I spent most of my weekend being crafty. 
I have furniture coming today for little man's room (aka g2).

I need to finish my mammals unit.
I got a little sidetracked this weekend with my craft. I went into Hobby Lobby yesterday and went into craft overload. I hate when my brain goes into this craft-mode. It is a blessing and a curse.
A blessing - I end up with some super cool ideas
A curse - I can't concentrate on things, get inspiration at every turn, and spend way too much money. :) The best part for me has been knowing that I can decorate my house how I'd like...hehe, no battles, no compromise... yeah - I'm a little selfish... and I'm working on it after I get more stuff done. ;)
So - here is my project in pictures. :)

And the font I used - KG Be Still and Know...
and Lego House...
:)







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute Tara! Love it! I have love hate relationship with crafts too.

    ReplyDelete