Friday, February 8, 2013

landforms....part 2

So - a few weeks ago I posted about teaching landforms to my first and second graders...
Yeah....
So...
:) 

I ended up making an entire unit while I was teaching it, that I just uploaded to tpt. 

We worked on 8 landforms - I made a comprehension passage for each one, and a comprehension check. (7 of the 8 have two leveled passages - for my newest ELL's) 
I put a lot of vocabulary posters, cards, and labeling in this one for my ELL's too. 
Many of my kids are at a level 1 English proficiency - 
A great modification to material for a level 1 ELL is to label pictures - DONE!
One of the comprehension checks has a labeling question and one of the flip books has a labeling page. too! 

Check it out! 




My kids really enjoyed this unit.
I'm glad it's finally 'presentable'...
:)
Click on any picture and it will take you to my tpt store. 
Anyone else SUPER happy it's Friday? 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the unit- wanted to buy- curious how long your sale lasts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your email? I tried to reply a minute ago, but it kicked it back. or you can email me at : ilovetheflgators@gmail.com

      Delete