Tuesday, February 5, 2013

lucky # 12

Sorry for the delay! I emailed my winner - number 12 on my comments - Ms. Marcy! :) I hope you love it, and use it - and please let me know what you think! :) I'm already thinking of things I want to add to the Inventors packs... Sometimes I need to just shut my brain off! Thanks for all the sweet comments - and to the student teachers and new teachers - GOOD LUCK! :)

I'm still testing - so there isn't too much fun stuff for me to blog about. :( But I am starting to get my plans together for the last week of February - that's when I start teaching again (forever and forever away). What will you be teaching at the end of February? Teaching first grade was so much fun - we had tons of activities on Presidents and Famous African-Americans. . . miss those little guys!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I looked through it and cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete