Saturday, March 2, 2013

currently...


Watching 
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... with g1 and g2 ... all snuggled up on my big new couch. Life is good. 

Loving 
My Smash Books...
It's a relief to scrapbook stuff and not have to be so meticulous about it. I love being able to washi tape in tickets, receipts... add pictures once I get them from printstagram. I don't have to be a perfectionist and it is nice. 

Thinking
Really? Must I explain? 

Wanting
There are so many things on my to-do list. I need more hours in the day, or less things to do... Don't see either happening soon. 

Needing 
FOOD! I'm a hungry girl. When I get hungry, I get mean - ask Stacy or Jennifer... :) 

Like, Love, Hate
Like
 t.v. (not that I actually have time to watch it) especially the history channel and science channel. (I've already established that I'm a huge dork, right? If not ----> I'm a HUGE DORK!)
Love
tea - UNSWEET... My parents were Yankees - what can I say? Yes, I live in south Georgia.. I get the irony.
Hate
Taxes
'Nuff Said.

:)

Hope you all have a great March! I can't believe it's March already! Wowza. 
What are your like, love, hates? 

Photobucket