Saturday, March 2, 2013

currently...


Watching 
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... with g1 and g2 ... all snuggled up on my big new couch. Life is good. 

Loving 
My Smash Books...
It's a relief to scrapbook stuff and not have to be so meticulous about it. I love being able to washi tape in tickets, receipts... add pictures once I get them from printstagram. I don't have to be a perfectionist and it is nice. 

Thinking
Really? Must I explain? 

Wanting
There are so many things on my to-do list. I need more hours in the day, or less things to do... Don't see either happening soon. 

Needing 
FOOD! I'm a hungry girl. When I get hungry, I get mean - ask Stacy or Jennifer... :) 

Like, Love, Hate
Like
 t.v. (not that I actually have time to watch it) especially the history channel and science channel. (I've already established that I'm a huge dork, right? If not ----> I'm a HUGE DORK!)
Love
tea - UNSWEET... My parents were Yankees - what can I say? Yes, I live in south Georgia.. I get the irony.
Hate
Taxes
'Nuff Said.

:)

Hope you all have a great March! I can't believe it's March already! Wowza. 
What are your like, love, hates? 

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I am a hungry girl, too! Hope we both get some food in us soon so no one around us has to deal with it (I get cranky, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wanting more hours in the day too! I love snuggle time on the couch with my little guy as well!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my washi loving friend! You and Stacy have created a monster! I just keep ordering with no specific purpose...I blame it all on you two girls!! Ha! Have a great weekend!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ruh-roh! hahaha! At least a washi monster is a sweet monster to be! :) I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  4. I am also a misplaced Yankee! I drink unsweetened tea all day long. You have a really cute blog! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It is really cute. I found it through the Currently linky.I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband loves Unsweet tea as well. When we lived in Knoxville he would order it. People would always say, "Oh, you're from the north."

    Enjoyed the read!

    em
    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tara,

    So pleased to find your cute blog. I like the sound of a smash book - I'll have to do some googling and see what they are all about!

    Lauren
    lovelaughterandlearninginprep.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete