Monday, April 1, 2013

all in a day's work....

It's April. 
Any guess how many April Fool's jokes I heard today? 

TOO MANY...

:)
Head over to Farley's for this adorable currently - link up and leave some love! :) 


I'm loving this NCIS marathon. too much... I have stuff to do, and it's not getting done. 
I'm loving a few minutes to myself to watch my shows, sit, and relax. 
However, I am thinking that I should not have taken a seat... I have too much to do! 
I want a new iPhone..My home button has been broken for a few months. It gets a little irritating when I am trying to close out of a program, or toggle back and forth between two. 
I would LOVE more sleep and a few more of me to go around.
My advice is pretty obvious - Think before you speak - ugly words stay with people a long time. And are remembered much more than any kind ones thereafter. 

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love NCIS!! Sometimes I don't like to admit it, but my youngest Callan, is names after G. Callan on NCIS Los Angles.

    Caitlin
    Learning Ahoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NCIS is one of our favorites! We are about 4 episodes behind and need to catch up on the DVR.

    Jessica
    English With Mrs. L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't dvr'd any yet... I probably should so that I don't get as confused! I just watch the repeats on USA! :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I know what you mean about sitting down...and then finding it hard to find motivation to get up and going again!

    Sorry to hear about your iPhone - I'm on the fence about getting one myself. Do you think I should take the plunge?

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my iPhone... love, love, love....I've had it about two years, maybe more... and since then I've become a mac addict! :)

      Delete
  4. When I came home from work today and I turned on the tv...guess what...NCIS! lol

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My old roommate loves NCIS and tried to get me into it but I just couldn't. I have watched multiple episodes and just couldn't do it. I agree with you on the couch - once I sit down it is SO hard to get up and be productive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll watch any crime drama...ncis, csi, svu... :) the couch - I just got a new one, and boy is it comfortable... trouble! :)

      Delete
  6. I wish I could sit down and relax! Every time I sit down I either think of something I need to get up to do, or some little one needs me.....guess I need to just be thankful I CAN get back up and take care of things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice when you get the chance just to finally sit and do nothing else...no teaching, cooking, cleaning. One of the things I look forward too after many long days! Sometimes it's just needed.

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - it is needed... and I'm doing it again today... chores can wait.... starting to feel like a couch potato! :)

      Delete