Saturday, April 20, 2013

Product Swap

It's Product Swap time again!

MrsStanfordsClass


Thanks to Jessica Stanford for putting this together! These are always so much fun!

I was paired up with the amazing Amy at The Resource(ful) Room.

I tried out her April Fluency Packs (tpt store here)
Here are a few things that are included...
click on the picture to head straight to her product.

There are 5 different ways to practice fluency all with a spring theme! I had my two personal kids test this one out, and it was a big hit!

The trackers and spy glasses were another huge hit - We are all about clouds in my house - and wouldn't you know it - there were cloud spy glasses and cloud trackers! Woot!


My daughter loved the beat the timer reading. Anything that gets kids excited about reading, is awesome in my book! :)
My two littles also played the Spring Showers phrase game. (Well... g1 played and g2 pretended to play...) But we have to let him think he's included! :)

The last activity we did was Use your Unique Voice. This was so much fun! I actually recorded my daughter doing this, because it was so much fun... I should have done iMovie so I could share - but it was a voice memo... :(

I am so excited that I was able to try this product out - I have a bunch of the other ones on my wishlist now! These would be amazing practice for my 2-5 ELL kids - there are basic sentences, lots of sight words, and it would get them talking and practicing English!

I hope you enjoyed this product swap as much as I did! Don't forget to head over to The Resource(ful) Room to check out her product review on me! :) {I hope she likes it!}
And head over to Jessica Stanford's blog to see all the other product swappers! Have a great weekend! :)

Photobucket