Saturday, April 20, 2013

Product Swap

It's Product Swap time again!

MrsStanfordsClass


Thanks to Jessica Stanford for putting this together! These are always so much fun!

I was paired up with the amazing Amy at The Resource(ful) Room.

I tried out her April Fluency Packs (tpt store here)
Here are a few things that are included...
click on the picture to head straight to her product.

There are 5 different ways to practice fluency all with a spring theme! I had my two personal kids test this one out, and it was a big hit!

The trackers and spy glasses were another huge hit - We are all about clouds in my house - and wouldn't you know it - there were cloud spy glasses and cloud trackers! Woot!


My daughter loved the beat the timer reading. Anything that gets kids excited about reading, is awesome in my book! :)
My two littles also played the Spring Showers phrase game. (Well... g1 played and g2 pretended to play...) But we have to let him think he's included! :)

The last activity we did was Use your Unique Voice. This was so much fun! I actually recorded my daughter doing this, because it was so much fun... I should have done iMovie so I could share - but it was a voice memo... :(

I am so excited that I was able to try this product out - I have a bunch of the other ones on my wishlist now! These would be amazing practice for my 2-5 ELL kids - there are basic sentences, lots of sight words, and it would get them talking and practicing English!

I hope you enjoyed this product swap as much as I did! Don't forget to head over to The Resource(ful) Room to check out her product review on me! :) {I hope she likes it!}
And head over to Jessica Stanford's blog to see all the other product swappers! Have a great weekend! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful review :) I love seeing your daughter using this!! Your product was wonderful, so glad we got to share!!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She LOVED the spy glasses... and now carries them around in her purse. :) adorable!

      Delete