Monday, April 8, 2013

SBD1

a.k.a Spring Break Day 1

This will be short... and sweet...
because
I'm on Spring Break! WOOOHOOO!
Just incase you didn't get that - I'm A LITTLE excited.

So - how did I spend my first day of freedom you ask? 
On my computer.
Yep. 
Working. 

AND
I picked out a pup today. 
I'm really excited. 
A house just isn't a home without a dog. :) 
I don't get him for another few weeks. :(
I can't wait. 
{that's the happy birthday to me part}
hahaha!

Here are previews of what I have been working on.
I'm using QR codes for the first time in one of my products. I really think my kiddos will get a kick out of that. :) Especially since they want any reason to get ahold of the new iPads. ;)
Click on any picture to go to my tpt store




One last thing before I go - 
I'm on Spring Break! 
:) 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment