Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful on Thursday...

I haven't done a thankful on thursday post in a while... 
 photo thankful_zps4263863b.png

Today I am thankful for my friends.
They push me to be better in everything, 
they listen when I moan and cry, 
they put up with my frequent tears,
offer advice even though they know I'm a stubborn ram 
(who most likely won't take it), 
and laugh with me
(at me.... whatever...)
build me back up - after I've torn myself down...
they let me go dark and are ready to help when I come back up to the light. 
I love my friends. 
LOVE.


Today was one of those days that I couldn't have gotten through without a little help from my friends. 
You know those days? 
Nothing goes right....
Yep - that was me today.
But - I KNOW that tomorrow will be better. 
How? 
Because I will make it better and my friends will be there to help me. ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment