Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blast From The Past Linky...

I'm linking up with Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties for her Blast from the Past linky!
Mrs. Shipley was kind enough to do a teacher feature about me earlier this year (in case she sounds a little familiar...) but, you know I love anything to do with my firsties! :) So, head over and check out her pictures
AND
don't laugh too hard at mine...  :)
My baby, baby picture... they had to tape the bows in my head because I didn't have enough hair...









 Purple Dress - 5th grade - had to have my bangs spiked... not sure why...
White gown - 8th grade graduation.
Gotta love Glamour Shots... Can my hair get any bigger? (Probably..)

Senior Prom....
Went solo and I loved that dress! 
(and those are car keys in my hand...FYI)
And - no... my hair is not naturally curly. We spent hours getting it to look like that. Unfortunately, it only lasted a few hours.
Tho Thad. :(


Photobucket

4 comments: