Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's June...and you know what that means....CURRENTLY...Holla!

Yes, I am a day late.
(I am also perpetually a dollar short...)

But - I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her Currently linky!

I just returned from an amazing week with friends and our children at Fripp Island, SC. This was my third trip to Fripp and I swear that it gets better every time. I am not a huge beach girl - I grew up a block away from it...and gave myself sun poisoning more times than I can count... but this is ONE time I look forward too every year. I enjoy it so much - that I started scouting houses for next year already. :)

BUT - Here is my Currently for June
A big thanks to Farley and Jen for this months' link!


Listening -
I'm sitting at my favorite breakfast place after a week of no take out or fast food. :)

Loving -
Summer Break - do I really need to explain??? :)

Thinking -
Summer school starts tomorrow and I need to get some things ready. Summer school is usually a time when I can concentrate on my little group of ELL's and I enjoy it. It's only three weeks - we get to wear nice jeans...
This year... I'm dragging.

Wanting -
A massage! I haven't had one in months and they aren't a regular thing for me, but I do enjoy that hour of relaxation. A massage tends to be a special treat for me, I usually book one in April - for my birthday but this year I was caught up in other things and never booked it! Maybe that can be my treat after summer school is done! :)

Needing -
To clean and de-clutter. I feel like the Hoarders people will show up at my door any minute.
(I exaggerate.... but it is getting to that point where it's almost unbearable for me.)
YUCKY, YUCK, YUCK!

3 Day Vacay Essentials:
'nuff said.
I would like to add sunglasses.... but the sunscreen trumped it - I'm a pale chick!

Have you linked up yet? It's fun - Do it, Do it... haha! :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Summer always brings out the need to declutter & clean in me too! I am already planning a few projects I will start on when I am out. Good luck with summer school! :)

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a massage, too! I say go for it. My aunt is taking me for a spa day after school gets out, but we aren't done until June 26th. I will not only want but NEED it by then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We aren't out of school just yet! Our summer school is only 10 days long, but I am hoping to teach, we'll see! Hope you are enjoying your break!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for a massage too - the end of school stress always gets to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A massage would be heavenly right now! I think you should treat yourself. You deserve it! I found your blog through the Currently linky and am your newest follower!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck starting summer school! I'll be teaching teachers this summer...sometimes they are harder to teach than the kids! LOL! I also need my flip flops! I live in them! Cleaning will be the first thing I do when school is out...3.5 days left!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you'll ROCK summer school... enjoy those jeans!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete