Thursday, August 1, 2013

Currently August {what, what!}

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to be the sponsor for Farley's Currently Linky this month! 
I signed up forever ago - and it's actually my turn! 

{Now start singing the what, what part from Thrift Shop} :)

So - here are my Currently's 
AND
Don't forget to hop over to Oh Boy 4th Grade and link up!


Listening
to Scooby Doo.... entertaining my two littles.... now that they are both with me after school! 

Loving
The Back to School Stuff! 
crayons, markers, pencils, notebooks.... gosh - it makes me so happy....
#littlethings

Thinking
Uh - where the heckito did my summer go? 
Today is my first day with kiddos in the building! 
And {sniffle} my little man starts Pre-K today! {sniffle, sniffle}
{more sniffles....starting to look like it's going to be an ugly cry}
My sweet girl is starting THIRD grade! 
{BOOOOHOOOO}
Where has the time gone? 
I put make-up on this morning - but don't anticipate having any left by the end of the day.
{But I do!}
I'm just hoping to make it through the day - in one piece - with NO embarrassing episodes {well, maybe one would be okay}.
{Made it.... only cried once....}
I mean, it feels like yesterday I was in the hospital trying to push that 10 pounder out! Now he's going to pre-k. OMGEEEEE. 

Wanting
Ice Cream
Lots of Ice Cream. 
'Nuff Said.

Needing
A way to be more productive! I'd prefer minions to clones - that way everyone would know which was really me {plus minions are way cuter}.... but heck, at this point - I'm not picky! I'll take what I can get! :) 

Back to School Must Haves
A new notebook, pens, and a new planner! I've already hit up Target, but I'm still on the lookout for a super cute planner. Maybe I should search on tpt - there have been a LOT of cute ones being made!

Thanks for stopping by!
And a BIG thanks to Farley for the opportunity to sponsor Currently!
{It's kinda a big deal for me...}
I hope you link up! 
What are you CURRENTLY up to? 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment