Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Steal of a Deal!

Okay - If you have been reading my blog for any time you know that I am a HUGE fan of Nikki over at melonheadz. Well - she saved me this week with some special order science clip art and I wanted to give her a super big shout out today as a thank you! (stay tuned for a new bundle from her at my request! :) )
Have you heard of educents? 
I hadn't until a few weeks ago....
It is an educational website that puts together all sorts of deals for teachers, homeschoolers, parents, anyone really! 
How do Melonheadz and Educents go together? 
Funny you should ask... ;)
Nikki has an amazing clip art bundle - 150 pieces for $15 at Educents! 
It is called the $15 Frenzy - It is posted for 14(isn) days only and then that deal goes away! I have seen grade level bundles of products, but never a clip art bundle - so I was super excited about the build a kidlette.... Here is a screenshot of the page, if you click on the link it will take you to the site and you can purchase Nikki's kidlette bundle for super cheap - but only for a few more days!




No comments:

Post a Comment