Sunday, November 3, 2013

Currently.....November....

Linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her Currently linky! :) 


Listening - 
I have explained before that I am a huge dork... I love learning - anything...
So - I'm watching Mysteries at the Museum. It is amazing how much went on behind the scenes in some of these stories! Nothing is ever as it seems, eh? 
Loving - 
being bundled up in my scarf, sweater, jeans, and ballet flats.... yep - it's that cold! :) 
(not really.. it's 55 degrees.. to me... COLD!) :)
Thinking - 
There is too much to do and never enough time to do it!
Wanting - 
PSL... nuff' said! :) 
Needing - 
a massage would be heavenly - then that time factor comes into play again! I wonder if I could teach one of my kids ... so I could always get a shoulder rub? Hmmm... make it a daily chore? Mwahaha! :) 
A Yummy Pin - 
I've been thinking about doing more crock pot cooking... maybe help out with #3 above.
Here is an original link to a recipe I'd like to try
and here is a link to my food pinboard if you'd like to take a look! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment