Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Night Before Thanksgiving


I can't even begin to express how much I needed this Thanksgiving break. 
Not wanted, 
not craved…
NEEDED…
too much on my mind :) 

I dropped my kids off to spend their Thanksgiving with their father and now I am sitting
*by myself* 
at the bookstore. Sad, but happy at the same time… such a conundrum. 
I have been working….working…working… on some Magic Tree House units.
I decided it would be a great idea to add an Interactive Notebook component to the latest unit - Christmas in Camelot. 

I will upload a page for you all to look at - please - 
I would love to hear your ideas and feedback! 
Ideally - I would like to add things like this to most of my units… my issue will be time…

I'll leave you with a picture of my workspace and a freebie… :)
ETA: click on the picture below and it will take you to my dropbox…
You can download the pdf from there! :) 


Night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment