Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Day and An Accommodation Checklist to Share...


It's noon.... and I'm sitting here - watching Pioneer Woman making donuts... yummy. I think I'm gaining weight just watching this show. 
We are expecting snow today {in a few hours} so our county actually called off school for TWO....
that's right
T W O
days. :) 
My friend posted this meme and I thought it was so cute that I had to share
;)
We flooded last month and had school - so this is big time folks. BIG. TIME. 
I'm so excited I {may or may not} have washed some of my windows so that I can sit and watch it fall. :) That sounds bad... In my defense.... I have a dog... and he likes to lick and slobber all over them - so they have been cleaned - but I cleaned them again. No spots people.... no spots...
The last time it snowed g1 was 5 and g2 {bubby} was 4 months old. We don't get a lot of snow in south Georgia. 
Anyway - while I am on my snow day - I have been catching up on some of my paperwork. I redid my accommodations paperwork and I'd thought I'd share them here. These are for my ESOL general education teachers - but they can work in most any setting - just cross out a few things. I had a basic checklist when I was a general education teacher ... so that I could keep track of ways I was differentiating instruction in my classroom - extra supports that children were given - These became invaluable as we head into meetings. I guarantee that you are already doing many of these things in your classroom - if you aren't - here is a great way to add some things in!
Click on the picture below and it will take you to my dropbox where you can download my documents! :) 


Happy Snow Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment