Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Currently.... It's April?

Linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly linky! 


Listening
I'm not usually an early riser - but I overslept yesterday - so I had five alarms set this morning... figured I'd be productive. :) The kids are still sleeping - a quiet house is nice! :)

Loving
April - my birthday is coming up soon. 
And it's going to be 80 degrees today!
And everything is blooming {achoo} it is {sniff} so {achoo} beautiful!

Thinking
I can't live on 6 hours of sleep - thank you fitbit for tracking the sleep that I'm not getting....

Wanting
Starbucks
The end. 

Needing
see thinking... :) 

Hours and Days
We start early and end early which is nice - but it still seems as if there aren't enough hours in the day!

Happy April y'all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment