Friday, July 3, 2015

July Currently


I'm linking up with Farley for this month's currently. 
I haven't done one in a while - but it's summer... so .... :) 



Vegas in T-5 days..... 
I'm not ready. Not even close. 
The last time I was on a plane my two g's and I were stranded for two days in Texas. 
NOT. 
FUN. 
I am not looking forward to flying again. 
Ever. 
In a million years. 
SO - I haven't started packing yet because I'm not looking forward to getting on another plane. I'm hoping this time in Vegas I won't be so overwhelmed. There were so many amazing people last year. It's surprising how quickly one can build a bond with people they have never met IRL. If you haven't read Finding My Tribe post from Mrs. Russell's Room - you really should. I met her last year and I can't wait to give her a big squeeze again! :) 


I'm currently addicted to the Jack Johnson station on Pandora - Ben Harper's "Steal My Kisses" might be my new favorite song. 

This is the first year in four that I haven't taught summer school - It's amazing how quickly the summer is going by....and amazingly I am still thinking about school! Geez!
My All Star - I'm honest to a fault. I can't lie. AT ALL. Even if I tried - my facial expressions would give me away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment