Saturday, August 14, 2010

Walking...

My bubby is walking! Where has the time gone? It seems like time goes by faster as I get older. When I was young a year took forever to go by. Now it is over in the blink of an eye!

What has changed?
New favorite shows: how it's made and the history channel instead of the food network.
Phones: at&t instead of verizon.
TWO children instead of one... And now wanting a third but the likelihood of that is slim to none.
Going back to small groups and leveled readers during my reading block - more work but worth the results.

The oldest wants to know why the keyboard isn't in abc order... I've got nothing for that! What a good question though. I'm sure there is a logical answer that many people know, however I'm not one of the enlightened few! Better find an answer to that question though!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment