Monday, October 10, 2011

pinterest...

I'm so addicted to pinterest... I even found myself talking with a parent about it during a conference. Geeze! But I get so many wonderful teacher ideas from that place & it has encouraged me to blog and put more stuff in my tpt store. It seems like all these blogging/crafty/teacher types have a tpt or a teachers notebook now and some of the stuff they make is AMAZING! I just started following Hope King, she has some wonderful center activities that I can use with my second graders - she included two forms in all the centers so you can make them more or less challenging! I wish I had time to sit and create such cute stuff for my kiddos - but for now they will be forced to use others' things that I find or recreate. Nighty-night - I'm beat!

Oh - follow me on pinterest - or let me follow you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment