Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Shout Outs!


It's Sunday Shout Out Time! Throughout the day I will feature some amazing women from Teachers Pay Teachers and their products. Please head over to tpt to check them out for yourself! Don't forget to leave some love (comment or feedback) if you purchase or go to their blog - tell them I sent 'cha! :) 

First - Jen Jones at Hello Literacy - Here is an AMAZING RTI pack - complete with 125 assessments for progress monitoring! Wowza! If you do RTI - you need this! (plus, you know I'm obsessed with her fonts) 


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/RTI-125-CBMs-for-Progress-Monitoring-Foundational-Literacy-Interventions


Next up - Ms. Kelly from The Teacher Idea Factory!
Here is a link to her jam-packed contractions unit ...as easy as pumpkin pie! There are seven different activities - pocket chart sort, centers, a book, a craft... wowza! First grade teachers...contractions are coming up soon! What a cute way to introduce them to your kiddos! And for the rest of you - what kid can't use a little extra review??? :) I hope you like it as much as I do!



Jeannie Hunter from The Second Grade Surprise...
Has an amazing Election Pack in her tpt store - I think you need to go pick this up - NOW! If you need something for the election this week, please go and check this out!


SandyMac has a great activity for math fluency in young learners that include posters with math vocabulary and activities!




Sharon from The Convenient Teacher has a syllabication game for early learners with a Thanksgiving theme! This is definitely on my wishlist - and I can't wait to make my Sunday purchases for the week! 



And Last... Kaci at Ms. Hoffer's Spot has 80 pages of gobbly goodness with this unit... This unit has 4 Centers, 4 Games and 4 Charts.. Check her out! Here is one I can't wait to use :)



Thanks for joining me for Sunday Shout Outs! Come back next week to find more goodies! I hope you have an amazing week - and I hope some of these ideas have helped you get ready! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment